Saturday, October 9, 2010

JUST CHILLIN'!

My, oh my, isn't he the cutest bear you've seen today! He's a brand new, and I mean brand new digital image just released last night from Deedee ! I went to bed with idea's dancing in my head and as soon as Barry went out this morning to a Lion's thing, I got to work! I pulled out all sizes of scraps sitting on my desk. Some is Bo Bunny, so I don't have a clue and the gems are from M's $ bin. He's now going in my Etsy store. I have several more printed out to make a few more cards.
Today I have most of the day to myself to play. I'd love to go shopping, but of course I don't have the money for that, so I make do with what I have. It's just the wants sometimes take over and it's hard to do anything. Do you ever have that problem? I mean, that you just don't do anything because you can't make up your mind as to "what" to do! Barry left early this morning to pick up Brian at the Assisted Living Home. He's our friend who lives there and is in the Lion's Club with Barry. They are going to spend until around noon or one at something called Challenge Air. It's a great program that brings special needs children and pilots together. The people who fly donate their time to take children up in the air who might have never had the chance. It's a nationwide program and in Dallas the Lions help out. Then Barry has to work at 4, so I really have a lot of time to do something. I know, anything!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun and festive card, Paula! I can tell you had a good time playing with this one. :-) Wishing you a very happy weekend. Sounds like you have some wonderful plans! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete