Friday, October 15, 2010

FRIDAY, FRIDAY, THANK GOODNESS!

I think just saying TGIF is all that's necessary today! It's been a long week and I for one, am glad that the weekend is finally here! Our Texas Rangers start playing ball again tonight! The big bad Yank's come to town!
 GO RANGERS!
Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made (and sold) earlier this week for Deedee's Digis. I really love the way it turned out. It's from one of her new sets called Words of Thanksgiving. I was looking for the right papers to make this card when I came across these from an SU collection from several years ago and thought pink and brown would be a pretty match up. I even found a brad that went perfectly with the card. I was looking for ribbon to go on the card when I happened to find a paper flower that had the brad in it already. I must have put it together at one time. So I took the brad out and perfection!
Barry is off this morning bright and early to the VA for his annual check-up for the cancer. Because some of the tests he's already had didn't come back with good results, they're going to do more testing. It always seems to be something. I hope everything turns out well! I really need to work on cards today, so I didn't go with him. All I would do would be to sit around and wait, so at least I can stay at home and wait and maybe get something done!
I'm off get some coffee before I move on to anything bigger! Make sure you come back on Monday. I'll be sharing some new things. I am the guest designer for Whimsie Doodles for the month of Oct and I'll be posting the new things I've made! It's very exciting to work with that group again this month!
Big Hugs, and Go Rangers!
P

1 comment:

  1. This card is lovely, I can see why it sold so fast, just beautiful. I too will be glued to my TV, Go Rangers! (I never liked the Yankees even though I am from CT)

    ReplyDelete