Monday, October 25, 2010

Little Miss Piggy!


I know it's the greatest picture, but because I still can't upload from my own files or my camera right now, I took this one from a facebook picture that Evan posted of Coco. She's all dressed up in her Halloween finery! She's going to a little pig! She does make piggy like noises, so the outfit is perfect for her!
We're still without our computer, which means still without a way to add all the new cards to my shop, but if anyone is interested, there is still LOTS of pretty cards in the Etsy store! What I miss the most about not having files, camera and printer, is being able to upload any new freebie images! I know, it's the little things in life that make life worth living!
That's if for today. Nothing else is happening to the Bloom's (I hope!)
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment