Monday, October 4, 2010

IT'S MONDAY! DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR BEAR IS?

I have this new feature on blogger to make my pictures pretty much any size I want, so today I chose Large! You get to really see the balloons all popped up this way. Cool! Mr Birthday Bear is a digi image that I grabbed off the net a few weeks ago and then forgot about, until this weekend. I think he's so sweet and ready to come flying out to someones home! HINT. HINT, he's in my Etsy store! I marked down all the Halloween cards. I'm hoping they sell better. I sold 2 whole cards this past week. WOW! What a week! I do have some new images from Deedee that I got last night and I can't wait to play with them. Today seems like a lost day for crafting, but tomorrow I hope to get there. Stay turned!
Have a great night, and hurry back!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Paula, what a cute card, I just love that little bear holding the balloons and yummy cupcake.

    ReplyDelete