Thursday, October 28, 2010

TODAY I'M JUST TOO TIRED TO CARE!

SWEET FROG AND FRIEND HANDMADE CARD
Do you ever just have those days where you really just don't care enough to wake up? I think that's me today! I had to get up to fix something for Barry before he went off to work, but if I didn't have to do that, I still would be in bed! I'm feeling really depressed this morning. I went to bed this way. It wasn't just the Texas Rangers lossing, but just everything in my life. Without being able to sell my cards, our money is almost gone. I made the last pot of coffee this morning and we're down to the last roll of toliet paper! Have you ever heard of such a lousy start to a day? I'm going to see if somehow I can scan some pictures in at Larry's house and try to upload them. I don't know if that will work, but I have about 20 brand new cards to sell and more on the way. Do you like Mr Frog? I just love this card, and guess where he is? If you guessed my Etsy store, you're the winner!
Enough of my whinning without the cheese this morning. I have to go and do something. By something, I'm thinking back to bed for a while more and then the cards. I have a Riley the Moose on skies half done on my desk. Too cute!
Have a grand day and hurry back. I'm sure I'll get over my self pity shortly. I don't wollow too long!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment