Saturday, October 2, 2010

MOJO HAS BEEN MIA ALL WEEK!

You know how sometimes you just can't get in the groove creating, well, that's been me all week! I haven't made anything, but I'm trying to work out of the funk today. Yea, I know, here I sit at the computer when I should be doing something, but as I said, I'm working on it! Today's card is one I made for my Etsy store. I have so many cards left in my store that I think maybe that's the reason I haven't done anything. NOTHING has sold this week! Not ONE lousy card! Can you see where I'm coming from? I am trying to work out of this funk. I AM!
Nothing is good in my world right now. Barry's dad is not doing well at all. They found more Cancer and he's not going to take any more treatments. He's had it at 92. It will just be a matter of time. We don't know how much, but not alot. Barry didn't get the job he interviewed for and nothing else has come up. We have no money, and nothing else to lose. Life in general sucks! One bright note, our son Larry has a job interview on Monday. He's been out of work now too. I'd ask you to say a prayer for him, but I'm not even sure that those are helping anymore. Nothing seems to make anything right anymore. I want to run away, but then I'd have to have gas money for that and right now we can only afford to keep gas in one card, not both! I just can't get over how sorry my world has become. Please forgive me if you think I'm whining again, I'm not. I'm just lost in my own self pity right now and don't know how this will end, but I do know it will end soon one way or another.
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment