Sunday, October 24, 2010

Missing In Action

I guess and hope everyone has been wondering where oh where I've been for the last week. Nothing good has happened. My computer wanted to play dead and we haven't been able to get on in all that time. We did hit the library once and Larry's house once, but it really wasn't working that way. Today Evan bought over his laptop for us to use. I don't have a way to upload my pictures, so I won't be adding anything new to this page or my Etsy store and that really sucks!
Yesterday was my birthday and I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful message I was finally able to get. It was a very slow day for me. Barry went out to a Lion's thing all morning. Evan came over and tried to fix our computer once again. He ended up taking it with him to give to his GF's friend to fix. He's suppose to be able to fix anything. Barry worked last night and we went to Jersey Mike's at almost 9 to get subs. Yea, what a birthday! Today we had lunch with the kids and now Barry's back to work.
I've been working on cards to add to the store, but I don't have a clue as to when. It really hurts because we don't have that money coming from my sales. I don't think I ever want to be 61 again! A birthday to forget!
That's it for now. Again, thanks for everyone's good wishes for my birthday. Next year, please send money!!!
Just kidding, cards are good too!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Paula, so sorry about your computer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did miss you! Hope we will soon be able to see your cards.

    ReplyDelete