Sunday, October 31, 2010

MORE SWEET DIGITAL IMAGE CARDS


I make cards most days. It's what I do, it's who I am, but some days you make cards that you just want to keep looking and looking at. Today's cards are just that! Both cards are made using Deedee's Digis images. You know sometimes you have a picture in your mind before you create and sometimes it works and sometimes it just grows, well both cards are that too! The first card was made using a verse from the new baking set of images and the gingerbread people where from a set of images that Deedee made last year. That's the nice thing about digital images. You can resize them and make them just what you want. The second card is one of my favorite images. I love this little bear guy. It's hard to see in the scan, but I used some lace at the bottom of the card along with lots of buttons to give it a country feel.
Last night we baby sit for Madelyn while her parents when to Evan's for a Halloween party. We love spending time with her. It's hard to believe she's 7 already. My baby grand daughter is getting so big! Barry went into work this morning, but he won't be there long, I hope. We have no plans for today. I think we'll just chill out a bit and then watch the next Rangers game tonight! What a great win last night!
Have a wonderful day and please check out my new cards in my Etsy store!

1 comment: