Saturday, August 21, 2010

THE WINTER MARCH IS ON!

Needless to say you must think I've lost my mind today, showing winter wonderland snowmen on a day it's over 100! I may be a little early for Christmas cards, but it's never too early to get a start of them! I showed you this image last week, but it's one I know I'll use over and over again because the lines of it were designed so well for coloring and I love how the verse fits perfectly with the snowman! In case you missed this image, it's from Deedee's Digis. Please go and check them all out! She's really got a great gift for drawing these! Can you tell I was digging in the scrap pile again for the paper for these cards? The one on the left is from last years My Mind's Eye and the one on the right is BG from who knows what year! See all the ribbon? I love it! More of that shabby wrinkled seam binding! NEED MORE, NEED MORE! I will be listing these and several other new cards in my Etsy store shortly...please take a look!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards, Paula!! Love the long size and adorable frosty image!!

    ReplyDelete