Monday, August 2, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMOUSE!

WOW! What a weekend it turned out to be! Our computer was off most of the time. Barry really thought I had done a BAD thing and downloaded something that crashed it, but it turned out to be a piece of hardware that had gone bad! In the meantime, instead of waiting for Evan to come and see if he could fix it---he was on his way over---Barry did a restore on the computer and it made the computer like NEW! Yes, that's right, like when we bought it years ago and we lost things that were stored on it from AOL! We were lucky that most of our files stored on the PC were ok, but I've lost lots of downloads, passwords, and emails that I wanted to save---gone! Evan was able to get the computer up and working after only 3 hours. This of course was after Barry went to work!


Back to the card. It was suppose to be posted yesterday because yesterday Deedee's Digis rolled out wonderful new sets of images. I love this little mouse guy. I put him in my Etsy store and he's gone, out the door! Please check on all the other beautiful Fall things she's got in the store. Let's help a small business stay in business!
Well, that's it for me for right now. I'm off to see what can be done. It's almost noon and I've done nothing more then take the trash out!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
P

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Paula!! Glad to hear that your putter is back up & running!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how frustrating it was for you to lose all that stuff, but am so thankful that your computer is up and running again. Isn't it amazing how much we have come to rely on these hunks of metal and wires -- LOL! Your mouse card is SO CUTE!!! I've looked at it several times now, and each time I see something different that I love about it. Congrats on selling it so quickly, too -- woo-hoo for card sales! Praying for many, many more!!! :-) Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that your computer is up and running! I so love your card. This mouse looks so cute that maybe he can stay for the holidays instead of getting the cat to chase him away! Lol! So glad to know that you entered the MFT challenge. Your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete