Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SCHOOL DAYS, GOLDEN RULE DAYS

I know I say it all the time, but I love this new image from Deedee's Digis! I made this super fun set from Teachers Pet. There are 5 sayings along with the Owl in this set. You can't bet the price when you have so much to work with! Please go and check out the whole web site for some images that you will want to add to your collection! I've used October Afternoon paper's and colored with Copic markers. The little owl on the pad was just resized to fit the small surface!This sweet little set can be found over in my Etsy store, so please check it out!
We had Madelyn all day. She is so sweet at 7 years old. She'll come back again tomorrow and Wednesday. We'll see after that. Her mom is planning a day off of work to spend with her and maybe she'll get to spend time with a girlfriend before school starts back. Today her Daddy, my son, gave us money to take her to M's to buy Magic Clay. Her mommy sent the 40% off coupon as well. He also gave me money for lunch and a movie, so today will be movie day. It's .50 day at the theater. YEA! Prince of Persia here we come!
Barry got some extra hours in at the nursing home. That was great. I didn't sell any cards today, so hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.
That's it. Have a great day and hurry back!
Hugs,
P

3 comments:

  1. Super cute set!!! I love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute teacher set!! Enjoy your day with Madelyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an INCREDIBLE gift set, Paula! The colors and patterns are so cheery -- you have such a knack for creating such cheerful things! I just know this is going to make some special teacher feel very loved! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete