Thursday, August 5, 2010

MAKE A WISH, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

That's what I'm doing today! I'm wishing on a star that only good things will happen and my pretty new card is leading the way! I used another one of my collection of Pure Innocence stamps from My Favorite Things. I didn't make their guest designer contest for August, but I still love the images. They always cheer me up when I'm having "one of those" days. I found some old SU paper in my stash the other day, and pulled it out to use. I don't know why I have so much left. I used and used, and used some lots of it, but I am glad there was still some more left! This is the third card today I made using this set of papers. All MFT and all with paper pieced dresses!
I added her and another friend to my Etsy store today. WOW! Now I have over 3 dozen cards for sale! I know I say everyday that I wish they would get sold, but when you only have less then $10 to your name, my wishes get bigger and bigger. Something good WILL happen today. I just know it will!
Speaking of good things, please check out Deedee's Digis store. She is the sweetest person and has an image for everyone! Since school is starting back soon, today's featured card is a school bus full of animals! Check it out!
Well, I guess that's all for me today. Back to feeling sorry for myself. I'm having such a good time with it today!
Hugs,
P


No comments:

Post a Comment