Wednesday, August 25, 2010

JUST ANOTHER DAY OF THE WEEK!

Sweet cupcake? Why yes it is! This was a freebie I got last week on the web. That's always a fun thing to do! IT's so wonderful to get such a nice find every now and then!
Life is about the same for me. I spoke with my BIL and he's going to try and make it right with the bank. I pray with everything in me that he can. Time will tell. We just have to play the waiting game and see what happens.
Barry is working this morning at the nursing home and then he's going to a job fair. The job fair lists a lot of companies that are tech so hopefully they'll have some real jobs and not just taking resumes! That's the usual thing.
I really need to do something today. My Etsy store is stocked full of cards that aren't selling so I don't know if making more will do anything. I need to finish the wash and get the dishes done. I also have to pay the water bill so they don't turn it off today. My fondest wish is to go one day without having to worry about money. I don't think one would be asking too much!
Have a fun day!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. That is a fabulous image, Paula -- what a great find! It's those little things that can really make our day, isn't it? You colored it so wonderfully, and what fabulous papers you used. Hopefully the job fair went well for Barry!!! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete