Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BRIGHT, BOLD FUN BIRTHDAY CARDS

Yea, yea, I know you need to put your sunglasses on to check them fun new cards out, but it's worth it! I really like the way they turned out! I have no clue where the polka dot paper came from, but I had several small pieces and it was just the thing for the clown card. I had extra on my table so the turtle card was born too! Both these images are from Bugaboo. They always have fun things and on Friday's you can catch a freebie. Both of these are from that. I just added both these cards to my esty store. Now I have 3 dozen cards that really, really need new homes! Besides the fact that we need to eat for the next week! Little things like that matter so much! Next week is payday and I don't know how we'll make it, but with the grace of God we will. I just keep making cards, praying hard , and hope our luck gets better! That's all you can ask for, is a chance!
Have a wonderful day. Stay cool!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!!! So bright and fun and all things wonderful! You are so creative, my friend! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I open my link and then these pop out at me. My son is here checking things out with me and I say "Oh my goodness Noah, these are gorgeous!" I so love these cards. So bold and bright. Maybe I should be buying these ones myself. I love the images and how you popped the balloons. Amazing work sweetie. I am sure that these will be snatched up in a jiffy! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete