Friday, August 6, 2010

FOR SALE TODAY ONLY!



$10 for the whole set plus $3 for shipping!
I know I'm taking a bold step and taking a chance that someone will want to buy this darling little set, you here is your chance to get a great gift, a great buy, and help me out! Can't go wrong with all that! I've used to collect these little tins and now this is the last of the lot. I made this sweet set up yesterday and would love to have it go to a good home. I used MFT Pure Innocence for the stamps and SU paper. Just fill the sweet tin with candy and you'll have a sweet gift to give! Please email me at prbloom@aol.com if you're interested in buying this, and I'll send you a paypal invoice! I know it's going to go fast, so hope right in. Remember I only have the one and at this time can't take any special orders. However if you're interested in more, let me know and I'll be happy to get back to you if I find more of these band aide tins!
Hugs and Love,
Paula

1 comment: