Saturday, August 28, 2010

SATURDAY AND SCARY, MAYBE!

So maybe he's not "that" scary, but he is fun! If you dig way down in my boxes of stamps, you'll find years of $ stamps just sitting there and looking for love. He's one! I added some glitter and some dirt and he's ready to head out the door to a new home to scare! Did you ever buy those snap together alpha sets? They were BIG a few years ago. I bought one and use it very little, but I dug it out to add the boo to this card. I even gave him some wiggle eyes to finish him off!
Barry has a real job interview with a real company next month. They emailed him yesterday. He's very happy about that one. We'll just wait and see. A week and a half away. It seems like a life time to wait!
My life just seems to be a roller coaster of fun these day. Money, no money, job, no job. Now it's ink! I know, that doesn't seem like something I should even be thinking about, let alone talk about, but it is! You know I do a lot of digital images, and yesterday the big black ink tank ran out. Now normally that wouldn't be so bad, but when you work for a digital company and need ink to print out images, ITS BAD! We all have choices in life and I made one to put gas in Barry's car. I know that wasn't much of a choice. It was something that had to be done, but now I just have to pray I sell some cards, and then I'll buy ink! What a life we have!
That's it for today. Have a great day! Enjoy it!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment