Saturday, July 10, 2010

Me & Bear Just Sittin' & Enjoyin' the Day!

Isn't she sweet? I love using these darling bears from Deedee's Digis. She has drawn so many to add to her wonderful digital sets and they are so easy to use! With this one, the verse was right there and I could print it all out at one time. Easy enough! I'm a big fan of easy! I used Cosmo Cricket papers on this card. I like the fresh clean look of those too, but I'm almost out of this pack. I can't believe I've used up so much! I need a pat on the back for that!
My Texas Rangers seem to be taking the race to heart this week! We traded for Cliff Lee! Now for those of you not interested in baseball, I feel sorry for, but for my family, we are very happy to see his arm come to TX! Larry is taking Madelyn and a friend with her Dad to the game tonight and our new pitcher is going to start the game! Talk about luck! I guess if we really had luck, we would have won the last two games, but that's the way of the game!
Barry is going to work this evening at the Assisted Living Home. I'm looking forward to a few hours of my own time. He still doesn't know what's up for next week. He didn't get to talk to the guy about the sales job at school yesterday. When I asked about it, I didn't get a good vibe from him and he didn't seem to want to talk about it, so I let it pass, for now! I just want to have a nice easy weekend. I have to make some more cards to put in the ebay store. I have a bunch right now and I'm hoping they sell very soon. I just want to make it until Wednesday.That's when we'll have some money in our accounts. Getting ahead is out of the question, just making may be also--who knows! I found some Tuna Fish in the closet and that's for lunch. Dinner, who knows at this point! Oh well, I don't want to bore anyone on that subject again!
I'm off to do lunch and create. I colored some images in and made my item for the Wednesday post over at Deedee's, so I'm ahead of the game.
Have a blessed day!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. So cute and adorable. I love the colors and the buttons on the tree for apples! This is such a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl your card is precious and you just need to take it day by day. Wish we lived closer I think we're very much alike.
    Great post.
    Stampin hugs,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete