Monday, July 26, 2010

IF ONE THING CAN BE SAID ABOUT THE BLOOM'S...


Life is never dull! Or Easy for that matter! So today we're waking up to the AC not working right! It started yesterday afternoon that the house seemed warm and it got worse as the day went on. I called my son Larry and he called the AC guy who replaced the compressor last year. We're now waiting for him to come and see what's wrong. Barry changed the filter this morning at 6 AM, and it started to cool down some, but we've got ice starting to form on the compressor outside, so we turned it off. It's not bad, but it's early in the day still. Hopefully its something that can be fixed and we'll move on to something good happening!
Not much planned for today. I'm doing the wash and need to do some cleaning. Barry says he's going to help. By help, he means cleaning off the top of his dresser. Anything will do! Now if he was to do the toilet, or clean the floor, but that would be too much like real CLEANING!
At least I don't have to worry about cooking today. Barry worked last night and I went to the kids for dinner. I took home leftovers and all I have to do is heat them up later. Barry has a Lion's meeting so I'll have some time to myself tonight. Hopefully it will be cooler and I'll get some work done.
I guess you want to know about the card I posted. It's so pretty. I was looking around my desk and found this pretty verse all printed out and ready to go this weekend. I have this pad of paper that I've had for years from M's and it just seemed to leap into the desk at the right time. The verse is from Deedee's Digis. I think I'm in love with the wrinkled shabby ribbon. Someday I'm going to have to buy lots and lots of colors. By then the stuff will be "out" and we'll be onto the next newest thing, but for now, I'll play with the few colors I have!
That's it for now. I'm off to put the wash into the dryer and maybe get a quick shower. Take care, happy days, and I'll see you soon!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Paula I so love this verse and loved how you stamped your image overtop of the verse. Your so clever. Hoping that things in your part of the world is getting better and that you are enjoying your summer.

    ReplyDelete