Monday, July 19, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer!

Oh my goodness, don't we all want nothing more in this heat to lay back and just chill! It's so hot in Dallas this week that everyone wants to stay in the house and keep cool! I'm all for that. I hope you like the 2 new cards I made this weekend. I got these fun images from Bugaboo. I really enjoy the images that the company makes. They are all fun and easy to create with. Notice the little verse with the bear? It's part of the new line of digi images from Deedee's Digis. I just printed out one of the ones that worked with this bear and mounted it. The polka dot paper came from deep in the drawer of left over pieces. I don't know who made it. I that it would be a fun paper with these images.
Today Barry had to go see the lady who gives him his gas cards. He had to turn in more paperwork about looking for a job. Like he isn't doing that? Crazy I tell you, crazy! Well, as long as he can get help with the gas for the car, he'll do whatever it takes! I need to get up from the computer and do something. Like the wash, the dishes, the cleaning---you know---something! I don't know if I create anything today. I had cards in the ebay store that didn't sell. I've moved them to the new ewillow store. Maybe a new location will help!
If off and running now!
Have a great day and stay cool!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paula these are beautiful. I showed my dh last night when I was quickly going through our design team blogs, and he thought these were so cute too. We both loved the paper that you used. The orange polka dots looks like Chatterbox paper, but the other I don't know but would so love to have some of these. If you remember let me know okay because I just love it. I love the images and love how you co-ordiante everything so wonderfully. I love all of your cards and know that there are others out there who think the same. Times are tough I guess and unfornately it effects the crafting world as well. Sure things will change soon sweetie. It can only get better right! Praying for you and Barry! Hugs. P.S. I love your new blog look. Really elegant.

    ReplyDelete