Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Whale Of A Day!

Sweet, yes? I love these little guys! This is a new digital image from Whimsie Doodles. You should check out the store. There are so many fun images to chose from. I can't believe I only have two more weeks designing for Melyssa, but I'll always be a fan! I have worked with great designers and have learned so much! I will miss them all, but know that I have made great new friends! I will be moving on, but I can't say to where just yet. You'll have to return to find that out!
Yesterday was such a fun day. We had Madelyn with us. We were at M's by 9, and then off to Wally World to stock up on food. She chose Magic In A Box for her present. I owned her a birthday gift. She got a trip to M's for that. She had a ball with the tricks and a willing helper in her Grandpa! They were so cute tricking together! We went to Jason's Deli for lunch. We gave her a choice of movies or home for the afternoon. She chose home for her and Grandpa. I got to create a little while they played. Today she and her Daddy are off to Washington to visit family. They'll stay with my FIL and see lots of cousins and an Aunt or two along the way! They are all going to love meeting her.
Today is Cup day. We've had it on since early morning and can't wait to see US play. I need to work on some special order stuff, but with an eye on the TV! That's it for us today.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
P

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Paula!! Sounds like you had fun yesterday!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Paula! What a sweet card celebrating whale sized love! :D Great day indeed, it sounds like you all had a wonderful time together. Enjoy WC - Go US!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, totally sweet! What an adorable Father's Day card, Paula!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I love your Whimsie Doodle creations!

    ReplyDelete