Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Happy Day, or Just Plain Thursday?

Cute card? I pulled out all the stops on this one---just kidding---but I did pull out a really old set of stamps from Lizzie Anne. The flower is from that. I was digging in a box in the garage to see what treasures I could find, and out popped two sets from several years ago. This flower is from one of those sets. I like the fact that it has lots of little stamps to go in the middle of the flower. I wish the set had a smaller flower, but you have to make do with what you've got! The verse is a much loved and much used SU set of stamps. The paper is BG and the ribbon is M's! It's a pretty bright card in IRL, but nice for this time of year!
Today is trash day. I only say that because half the time I forget to get the trash out until I hear the truck coming down the street. Where are the boys when you need them to take the trash out? Why is this job mine now? I can't figure that one out yet and it's been years! What I do want to know is, what's Barry's job!
I have to go to Wally World and buy some lunch meat. I've got coupons and I'm taking them with me. I get coupons all the time, but most are for things we don't use, but today I have luncheon meat ones. It's so much cheaper to eat at home, but not as much fun! I also have to work on DT stuff. Saturday is the newest and greatest digi images from Whimsie Doodles. Hop over there and check out the snippets of the new images and leave a comment. Prizes are being given away every day!
I need coffee now. It's early and I'm tired already. The hot Texas air will do that!
Love to all who enter!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment