Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Trying To Find Joy...

In the little things, but the little things don't pay the rent, as the story goes! This card is so pretty IRL. I always love working with this small SU set. It never fails to make a sweet card! Now let it sell quickly and all of it's brother's and sisters as well that I have in my ebay store! I want them to all fly to new homes!
Today Barry has his blood work for the new liver tests. I have the blood work for the medical study I'm doing. NO fun either one! At least I get paid (or will, at the end) for my tests! I just have to go to the other side of town. I've become a hermit I think! I really enjoy just staying home and bonding with my dust bunnies! I think I need to get a life!
Tonight Barry has a Lion's meeting so I don't have to cook dinner and have a few more hours to myself to play. I'm busy working on some new cards to finish up my commitment to Whimsie Doodles before the end of the month. It's been a dream job working with them and all the wonderful designs.
Well, I'm off to start my day! Have a good one and hurry back!
Hugs,
P

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Paula!! Love the colors and sweet design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, This is just darling! I love the paper choice and the sheer elegance of it ~ wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO fun and bright! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete