Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Bargin To Be Had!

$6.00 for 3 cards plus 2.50 shipping


$8.00 for 4 cards plus shipping of 2.50

I'm trying to clean out some of the cards I've made that have been hanging around my desk and instead of putting these in my ebay store, I thought I'd ask if anyone would like to buy them. They are all blank instead, but very pretty on the outside. I've marked them down to an almost
"give away price" so just email me at prbloom@aol.com if you're interested and I'll send you a paypal invoice! Thanks for taking a look.
Today I'm so busy working on projects that NEED to get done, but come back tomorrow and I'll have a peek at what's coming this week! LOTS of fun things on Wednesday from Whimsie Doodles and Thur from Deedee Digis!
Have a blessed day!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful cards Paula! Someone is sure to snatch them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a steal of a deal, Paula! Each one is so lovely. I'm praying for a sale for you soon! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete