Monday, June 7, 2010

A New Bugaboo Freebie!


There is nothing sweeter then a new free thing. Weather that be stamps, ribbon, or digi images! Free is good! I got a little carried away with this image. I printed lots of them and made up several cards yesterday. This is one. Don't go and look for the others at my ebay store. They're gone---in a flash! My niece Sherry hopped on those before I even got them uploaded. I put one on Facebook, and that was all she needed to see! She has a little one and lots of niece's and nephew's to share with.
My day did finally get better. I got my gas, did a little cooking and finally got my nap in! Now I'm off to do a little coloring while I watch the Rangers game. It's only 103 on the field at the game. I'm glad I'm at home in my nice cool living room! Evan is headed to the game tomorrow night with friends. Lucky HIM! I'm waiting for World Cup to start. Can't wait to see it. I'm an early riser and the games start at 5:30 or 6 everyday! Much better then watching the news!
Have a great evening!
Hugs,
P

3 comments: