Monday, June 21, 2010

M Could Be For Mickey, Too!





I'm just showing off my new chipboard album I made this weekend. Can you tell we love Mickey or for that matter, anything that has to do with Disney! If you click on the picture, you can see the full size. It was made using some fun papers I found at J's and of course my Spellbinders. What did we do before those can out? This little album is a bit bigger than the last one's I made. It's about 4x4.





So how was your Father's Day? We had a very nice afternoon. We went to Evan's house for lunch. He grilled and we ate. What a combination! It was nice because Larry, Tina, and Madelyn were there too. Justin has to work so he didn't make it, but he got the leftovers! The kids gave Barry gift cards for Red Lobster. Something he really enjoys.


Today I had to go have blood drawn for the medical study I'm doing. It won't be bad except that it's across town. I don't have to go for another 2 weeks, so that will be better! I need to do some wash, and a tiny bit of cleaning (ha, ha) and work in some DT projects. I can't believe I only have one project left to do for Whimsie Doodles! Then my six months will be ending! It's been such fun to work with all of the wonderful ladies on the team and I have learned so much. I will miss them all, but will continue to be a follower!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

P

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous album, Paula!!! I *love* Disney! Even now I love to watch the movies, and Disneyland is my favorite place in the whole world! Winnie the Pooh is my favorite, but there is something about Mickey that is undeniably precious. I'm so glad to hear you had a fun Father's Day -- sounds like a terrific way to celebrate! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete