Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another Freebie Image

You've got to agree, free is good, and when you get something very good when it's free, it's the best! This little verse was from Deedee's Digis last week. It's so simple and elegant. What's not to love! Starting on Monday I'll be showing a sneak peek or two before the July 1 release of the new images and the start of our new Design Team! Can't wait! Speaking of peeks, come back on Wednesday and join the Whimsie Doodle group in our last DT blog hop! You'll see some really, really cute images. I've made a fun set of cards to show off! So mark it on your calendar!
I don't know who had the best time last night, Barry or Madelyn. He took her to a magic show that is supported by the Lion's Club. It's a fundraiser, but a blast for the kids. She got to go on stage as the first helper. I stayed home, but got a blow-by-blow of how it went! I'm happy for them both!
Today is a working day for me. I'm trying to get some cards done for DT and to sell in my ebay store. Most of the cards are just sitting here and looking pretty. I hope they find a new home soon. My box of unsold cards is getting bigger. I do have a lot to add for next week, but I thought I'd take some tonight to the Lion's cook out and see if I can sell any there. I took some last year, but all they did was say how pretty they were!
That's it for the Bloom Zoo today. Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee...had to laugh about your comment about the "Bloom Zoo," as I've been living in the Anderson zoo lately. What I want to know is, how did I get elected zoo keeper??? ;-) Your card is precious, Paula. The soft colors are so pretty with the verse, and I love the butterfly accent. :-) Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete