Monday, June 7, 2010

Sure Enough, It's Monday!

It's not like I overslept or anything, but it's Monday anyway! I had to be across town for this study I'm doing at 8:15. I get out to the car, and I forgot I needed gas. Next stop ATM. System down. Next stop, another ATM, system still down, so I drove across town to the study fearing I would run out of gas, but I made it. Stay my 2 hours there, and of course stopped at an ATM....you guessed it...still down! I made it back to Wally World. Ran in to get a few things, took extra out when I paid with the ATM, and then got gas! I don't carry CC anymore, since I don't have a way to pay for them, so I was really getting worried, but it worked out. Now I'm home and ready for NAP TIME, but I'm guessing that's going to be a ways off. Projects need to be finished, little things like cleaning and washing are in need, so now I'm off to do that. But first I wanted to share this manly card I made with my classic truck set of stamps from SU. I found the piece of "denim" paper in my stash and without having to even cut it, it was the perfect size for this card. I really like how it turned out. Then I worked on some new images I got last Friday at Bugaboo. Love her Freebie Friday things. I'll have to take pictures and post them tomorrow.
That's it for me today. Maybe I'll visit later, but when Barry comes home from school, it's more of "him" time, then "me" time!
Love ya all!
P

1 comment:

  1. Great father's day card, Paula. Sorry to hear it was one of *those* days.

    ReplyDelete