Thursday, August 13, 2009

UpDate ON MIL



Barry's mom seems to be holding her own. My son Larry spoke to Alan, BIL, last night and he said she's doing better. They are still trying to get all her blood levels stable, but they hope to put the new pacemaker in next Monday. That seems like a long time to me, but I guess the DR's know what they're doing.

Another Tilda card today. I made her so soft and pretty in purple. This is some My Mind's Eye paper that I picked up last weekend at a scrapbook store we visited. What would life be without my Martha butterfly punch? I really like the tiny little ones. I think they add something to the feel of this card.

This morning I finished my project for the Hanna Guest Designer #3 contest. It's suppose to be a 3-D item. I wish I could share it with you today and get it over with. It came OK. I just don't feel as if I'm up to much of late. As I said, the week has been hard with Annette being sick. She's always been a big supporter of all my crafts. When I did needlepoint, she got needlepoint. She has several pieces on her wall of framed pieces of mine. When I made jewelry, she got Angel pins, and now she gets cards. The bad part is that she broke her right hand in the fall. She'll miss sending out her cards. I'll still send them. Maybe she'll get my FIL to write them for her. He's only 91 himself!

Please keep them in your prayers.

Hugs & Love,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment