Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer

Riley is just enjoying the heat of the summer at a fine lookin' beach! Ok, I'm dreaming, but please don't wake me yet! Don't most of us wish we could just lay back and do nothing all day at a nice shady place? If I could only win the Mega Millions tonight! This card was made a while back but since I haven't been very creative lately I thought I'd share it with you today. The paper is from last years SU printed papers and the cute little flip flops are a brad I picked up some time ago at some place. I know not when or where! Stash use again! I just used up this ribbon and I really need to find some more. I think it came from Wally World.
I'm washing again today. Yesterday I headed over to Evan's new house to help him out and I didn't get all the dirty clothes done, so that's my first job today. After that I'm hoping to get some stamping done. I have got to think of a project for my Hanna Design Tea Contest. I need to think of a 3-D project. My mind is blank as usual. Oh well, I'm sure something will come to me soon.
I'm off to the races now. Have a wonderful day and come back again soon. Maybe I'll have the good news that I won the Lotto! Or maybe not!
Hugs and Love!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment