Friday, August 14, 2009

Is It Friday Yet?


I am so thankful it's finally Friday. It's been such a long week already and we still have the weekend to go. At least I'll be able to post my Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Contest entry tomorrow and then be done. If I win or not, it's been a blast to play along with the other girls. Everyone is so talented and I'm sure glad I don't have to be the one to make the choice of only 6!
Today I've posted a card made using a Verve stetch. It's over at SCS. I don't remember which one it was and frankly don't care. It's just one that I liked and thought would be nice to make. I used some NEW Basic Grey Lemonade paper. I had to break down and get a pad of it. Only 1 this time. I'm sure I'm going to be sorry I don't have more, but that's the breaks these days. Eat or paper! I used a Verve stamp and lots of Martha Butterflies.
MIL is still doing OK. I haven't spoken to anyone today yet. I'll call BIL later to check in. Barry wishes we were closer so he could see his Dad. I think he's more worried about him then his Mom. He knows she's getting the care she needs, but it's hard on his Dad. Hopefully some family will get to see him this weekend.
Barry is finishing up a long week at school. They had a special class this week and hopefully this will put him over the top of his learning curve. He's been having a tough time with the info getting into his brain, so now it should make a little more sense to him. One can only hope.
We don't have any plans for the weekend. I would like to go to the balloon festival up in the next town, but we'll see how that goes. We don't always stick to the plans we make anyhow. Maybe a swim with Madelyn is in order, as well. The summer will be over before we know it and I've only been wet once. That's some kind of record for me. I love the water and the beach. I love the beach so much that I've started sending Barry job postings for Hawaii! He gets the hint! If someone offered him a job and paid for the move, I'd go in a heartbeat. The kids could fly over anytime they want and see us. Oh well, a girl has to have a dream to hang onto.
Have a great day and PLEASE come back tomorrow and check out my creation for the contest!
Hugs and Love to All who Enter!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment