Sunday, September 2, 2012

The End Of Summer!

Can it really be the end of the Summer already? It's going to be 100 in Dallas today, so no, Summer is not ready to end here, but I am so ready to move on to Fall and today's card made just to make me feel a little better with the heat! I finally found the Snow friends digi paper that I had lost in my files, and added a nice digi image along with a Whimsie Doodles saying and now I'm in the mood for holiday cards! What do you think?
It's so nice not to wake up to the sound of the radio going off so loud so that we'll hear it! I don't work again until Wednesday and Barry has today off---all day! That's something he doesn't do very often. Have a Sunday off completely! I've invited Larry and family over for a swim this afternoon, so I'm hopping to have just a very nice easy day. Maybe a little craft time this morning.
Not much else new in the Bloom world, but please drive safe and have a wonderful holiday!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment