Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Friday!

I was a very busy girl yesterday! I did sleep a little later. It was my anniversary, so it was OK, but I got alot done in my studio. I even got the wash washed! This sweet Hanukkah girl was made using another Dearie Doll digital image. I love her work. I've never seen images that fit me so well. All the little girls that I long to use! This card was just one of three Hanukkah cards I got done. I made 3 Christmas ones as well. All are loaded in the store and ready to be mailed out!
Since it was my anniversary yesterday, I wasn't going to cook, but I was too lazy to get dressed up to go somewhere special for dinner, so we went to Denny's instead. It was still nice that I didn't have to clean up after we ate, and after all, that's the best part of not cooking!
I'm off to work this afternoon and still have many things to get done before I go, including at least several more cups of coffee, so off I go. Have a wonderful day!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment