Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday, Friday, Friday!

Man has it been a long week! I am so glad it's the last week day this today. I don't think I could put my feet to the petal one more day at work! We've been super busy and my mind is even tired!
Tomorrow I'll be up bright and early to start my cooking for the Jewish New Year. My house will smell so wonderful and by cooking the day before, Barry and I get to eat all the goodies ourselves! Chicken soup, chopped liver, brisket, and meatballs! All the yummies! We have 10 coming for dinner on Sunday. It's warms my heart to see so much family around one (maybe two) tables to celebrate another New Year. We always start each new year with high hopes of good things. Having Evan's wedding is just the start of a blessed year I know! Also next week, September 20, is my anniversary. Barry and I will be celebrating 42 years together! Amazing how time has passed, but that story is for another day!
Have a great weekend! Fell free to leave a little love!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment