Monday, September 3, 2012

The Labor's Of Our Love

It's Labor Day in the US today and a day to celebrate we are a nation of workers! That we value every one's worth, and every one's right to work. The problem arises when management doesn't value "us" as much as they value the $. My hope this holiday is that we all seek our own value in life no matter what it is or how we've gotten there!
Do you like my sweet golf card? I just love how it turned out! It's hard to tell, but the white dots in the green paper are gold balls! I know I have some brads that would be perfect, but I have no idea where they are, so I used my tried and true button!
Last night we had a nice quick dinner with Mandy and Evan at Cidi's Deli. Barry had his usual Lox and Eggs. We were going to see them tonight, but things worked out that we got together yesterday instead. They approved my dress choice for the wedding and we talked more about wedding plans. Coco was so happy to see her Grandpa. For once, I was not the most important person we wanted! Barry gave her lots of love!
It's a work day for Barry. 9-5:30, so I have the day to myself. I should be cleaning, but creation station is so much more fun!
Happy Labor Day everyone!~
P

No comments:

Post a Comment