Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Ready!

OK, so I'm just getting ready, but I'm on my way to the holiday season now! After a very slow start yesterday, I finally managed to get 8 cards done. If only I hadn't played all morning on the computer and doing everything but creating, I'm sure I could have done more, but believe me, I'll take the amount I did! Isn't this the cutest snowman ever? Well, I think he's pretty darn cute. Another fun image from Dearie Dolls. Another fun reason for digi paper, you don't run out, unless you run out of ink! All the papers used for this card, and most everything else I create is digital. I buy card stock and that's about it. Oh and maybe ribbon, buttons, and such!
It's a work day for me today. Barry is off and I'm sure catching up on sleep. Tomorrow I'm off and plan to shop for shoes for the wedding so I can have my dress hemmed.
Have a wonderful day!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment