Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Friday!

Big Yea for Friday! Another day of creating and even posting on my blog! I have set some kind of record this week---posting several days! I just love how this card turned out. So cute and so very true!
I work tomorrow for 4 hours and then I'm off until Wednesday. Barry is off tomorrow and Sunday and then he works on Monday. For the month of September he was given 80 hours of work! Double what he thought he would get, so we won't miss the extra for the other part time job, at least for the coming month!
It was a costly night yesterday. Our son Evan's AC went out and we gave him the money for that! In addition to that we added more so he'd have the extra for his wedding fund. I love being about to help out from some of the money we received from my FIL's estate. Life can be good at times!
I better get my body going in the direction of the kitchen to start dinner. Don't know what it's going to be, but let's just say I sent about 100 at the store today, so there better be something good!
Hugs,
P

1 comment: