Friday, June 17, 2011

Madelyn's Newest Card!

I'm proud to say that Madelyn is a full blown card maker these days! She has her own style and for an 8 year old, it's pretty darn good! I love her sense of style! We ended our week together yesterday. Today her Daddy is taking her to Six Flags and I get to rest up from my busy week. Barry is off today as well, so we plan on just being bums! He's sleeping late, eating late, and going to the pool later. We do have to pick up the old cats of Larry's at the vet later since he'll be at Six Flags, he needed his parents again! The things we do for our children!
I haven't created anything all week. I did download a bunch of new free digi papers. It's a good thing Madelyn thinks that FREE is really great, cause she loves getting new papers as well!
Have a good day and stay cool!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment