Monday, June 13, 2011

Doggie Years!



You're how old??????????? In doggie years? I think this is a fun card! I've lost almost all the Whimsie Doodles digi images I got while on the DT last year, but I still have my puppy and kitty images, so I pulled them out yesterday to make another fun card to add to my store! When we had computer problems in the summer I lost so much stuff and I'm still finding out what all that was. Oh well, more room now for other "stuff"!

Did you see that Mav's win last night? I sure hope you got to see the greatest show on TV this week! We were the best team on the floor and we finally won! Go Mav's!

Maddy is on her way over this morning. We have her all week except Friday when her Daddy will be off. Since Tina just started a new job, she can't take off, so Grandpa and Grandma get to enjoy her company. It's going to be 100 today, so guess who's going to the pool! Not much time for creating, but so worth it!

Have a great day!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment