Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello Hot and Sunny!

It's hot even at 9 AM! We're having July and August weather now in Dallas. It's just not fair to be this hot in June! Oh well, just more time in the pool and my tan is getting better and better each day! Thank goodness for high number sunscreen!
Barry and I spent several hours in the pool yesterday. The only problem is that when the weather gets so warm, the pool water does too. It's not as refreshing as when the water is a tad bit cooler---we suffer on!
Today Barry has to work at 4, and I hope to get some creating in. That is a big hope. I really do want to create, but then I wonder why! If cards aren't selling now, why add more?
Barry's dad isn't doing very well up in DC. Barry might go up next week. We'll wait and see. We were hoping to get there in July for his birthday, but it doesn't look like that may happen. I've asked him if he could go alone. I really don't have the energy to go with him and spend a week visiting my FIL. I'd like him to spend the time with him by himself. His brothers are up there so he won't be alone. It's all up in the air right now. I'll keep you posted.
Well, that's it for me today. Tomorrow is Father's Day and I still need to make my sweetie a card and for my boys as well. Better get going.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
P




No comments:

Post a Comment