Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Flyin By to Say Hi!

Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive, maybe not kickin, but livin anyway! Me and my knee have had it again, so I've been laid up a few days. It was on the road to recovery until I fell last week in the pool getting out and banged the kneecap. Then yesterday at Madelyn's dance recital, I hit the same knee on the back of the chair in front of me. I just wanted to die and crawl home at that point! It's been almost two months of sheer hell with this knee. Every time it seems to be on the mend, I hurt it again. Same knee! Oh well, I go to the doctor on Wednesday. Maybe they can use bubble wrap to make me feel better!
I am so happy with the way this card turned out, but I think I'm the only one since it has a permanent home in my Etsy store! At least I enjoy the Riley's! At this rate I can keep my FIL in cards for years!
Bed time for me. I really need to work on crafts tomorrow, but we'll see how that turns out!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment