Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Tuesday, Should Be Happy!

Yea, it's Tuesday and Barry is off to work for a while! That should be the one thing today that makes me happy, but it's still not enough today! We were up most of the night with big storms in our area. Lots of rain, hail, and wind! I wish I could go back and start the day again, but I don't see that happening. Oh well, I guess I better get a move on then so at least I get something done before Barry gets home from work. It's only part of the day today---too bad!
Like the new card? I think the Pure Innocence girls are so sweet and they are always my "go to" images to work with then my mind hits that block. Today's card is using lots of digi papers along with some stamps I bought at the LSS the day we had to get a new battery for the car. We did have to wait a long time for the guy to come, didn't we, and what was I suppose to do?
Have a great day!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Such a precious and cute card! Love that little banner too:-D

    ReplyDelete