Saturday, December 4, 2010

SO NOW IT'S SATURDAY AND BABY IT'S GONNA GET COLD!

It's bright and early on this fine Saturday morning. Barry had to get up early to go and work at a Lion's eye clinic downtown. That should keep him busy all morning and part of the afternoon. I know, you're saying "lucky me", and I'm saying it right back at you! I've finished up one cup of coffee and now I'm needing a second to jump start the heart, so this will be short and sweet! Today's card was made using a digi from Heather Ellis. Love these little sweet children, and a digi bingo card! I swear there is anything you could think of in the digi world! My latest find is digi scrapbook paper! Free, that is! What a blast when you're broke to be able to find new things! Again, I didn't win the Lotto, but then again, if you don't play you don't lose either!
Have a wonderful day. I'm going to try and get a little, as little as possible, work done today. After all, there is 60 cards still in my Etsy store that need good homes, so how many more do you think I should make!
Hugs,
P


No comments:

Post a Comment