Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Inside!

You know just when you think it can't get worse, it can! Our heat doesn't seem to be working! Well, hells bells, who needs heat in the winter time!!!!!!! I think I need a bridge to jump off of today! I keep thinking everyday when I wake up---it's going to be a good day---and guess what, the only thing that happens it that I wake up! Now I have to ask myself how am I going to pay to get my heat looked at, let along fixed. I have answered this question very simply, I'm not. Barry's check yesterday went from a check that had almost 70 hours to one that had only 16! My life seems to be about one soap drama to the next this past year and I'm just sick of it. I want peace, I want a job for Barry that pays, and I want my health back. Somehow I got on Santa's naughty list and I want off! Santa has got to understand, I'm Jewish and I don't belong on the naughty list!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Paula --but you did make me laugh with the Jewish comment. I sure wish I could help you --I've been working 5 months now & we are just finally starting to make a dent in our bills. Christmas doesn't help either!! Try to stay positive --please don't let it spoil your holiday!!

    ReplyDelete