Sunday, December 26, 2010

HOPE YOURS WAS HAPPY!

I hope everyone out in blog land had a wonderful Christmas. Our day was spent at home and resting until Barry had to work last night. Then I went to work and created some new cards for my store! This is just one of the 4 new ones. Almost all is digi on this card. The bingo game, the plaid paper and of course, the sweet little girl! I've even gotten Madelyn hooked on the digi stuff! On Wednesday last week we took a trip to M's and I was just looking around and she told me that I didn't have to buy anymore papers because of being able to get the digi ones on the computer! Now isn't that a smart child! She'll be back tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday this week.
Barry is off to work now and I'm going to try and create some new things. I just got some great new digi sets from Deedee's Digi for Valentine's Day! Go and see the brand new hearts collection! You will have to have them too!
Enjoy the day!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment