Monday, December 6, 2010

BLESSED WITH LOVE

I have to say how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family and friends that care so deeply about Barry and I. I guess you just sometimes don't know how blessed you really are. Larry had a wonderful dinner and the children gave us gift certificates for meals and even gas. It was so nice, but I felt so bad that I wasn't able to share with them this year. I know they understand and in my heart I do too, but it was still hard. Hanukkah was small by any standards this year with Larry just going back to work last week, so I knew they all understood, but still...
Today I'm sharing the one and only card I made for Hanukkah. It was for Madelyn. I used a funny Dustin Pike digi (of course another freebie) and a holiday stamp I've had for years. Some more of my digi blue paper and a piece of a DVWV pad. It's such a fun card for a child. I found a funny Hanukkah saying to put inside at an e-card site.
Not much new in our home. Barry didn't work yesterday. Tonight he's filling in for the night person from 5-8. I'm so happy about that. Just one day home and I'm ready to pull my hair out. It's a good thing I wasn't really feeling well and didn't get to creating much or I would have pushed him out the window! I know, tomorrow is another day!
Again, thanks all my friends who have sent love and kindness this holiday season. It means the world to me. I hope someday I can repay all your kindness!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment