Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Monday!


I know that Monday is almost over, but I'm just now getting to the computer. Our Internet has been acting up since Christmas Day and it was up and down most of today. Of course Barry was on it as well, so here I am now. Today I'm sharing a few of the cards I've made the last several days. The first is one of my favorite subjects, the Pure Innocence girls. This one is a digi from Heather Ellis. All the paper is digi as well. I'm really diggin this stuff! The happy is from Hero Arts.
The second card is another one made using my Paper Pretties set. The first one I made was a Brownie, so today's in her big sister Girl Scout! And of course, more digi papers!
We won't be having Madelyn come to visit until Wednesday this week. Her Mommy was able to take a few days off and spend some time with her. That's nice for both of them. We miss her, but we'll try and make up for it when we see her.
Have a good evening!
P

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to your site. You always have the happiest cards. I just love your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful holiday, Paula! Enjoy your Madelyn time!

    ReplyDelete