Friday, December 3, 2010

ANOTHER FRIDAY CLOSER!

Yes, thank goodness it's Friday! It's been a long week and I'm ready to see it come closer to an end! I spent the last 2 days going to the VA doctors with Barry and now he's back to work! That, is a BIG YEA! I don't know how I'm going to create next week when he's back home during the day---please Lord, find help him get the job he's applied for, so I don't kill him! Now, can we all say, Please Lord? Thank you for that!
I love bears. I love getting brown Copic markers to color bears, and today's bear is from Deedee's Digis. I've used this one before I know, but that one I printed the bear image out on a printed piece of paper and this time I colored Mr Bear. I hop you can tell it's a rug he's sitting on. This card is now going into my Etsy store along with several of his friends!
Have a great day and hurry back!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment