Thursday, December 30, 2010

PRETTY HEARTS


Don't you just love this set of brand new digi images from Deedee's Digis? Of course you do and want to run right over and grab them up! This is just one of many new items in her store. It's called Stitched With Love! I don't usually show the inside of my cards, but I couldn't help myself today. With this set there are two nice little saying and the one on the inside was printed out a little larger and then cut to fit the inside. The pink plaid paper is also digital. I added some to the inside for extra interest!
Don't forget that I've got lots of great holiday cards on sale in my store marked down to more then half of, so hurry over and grab up some! Just think, you'll have less to do next year!
Have a great day!

Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paula, this is great! Lovely soft pastel colors :) I wanted to wish you a very blessed New Year - Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete