Sunday, December 5, 2010

MY NEWEST FUN FIND!


You may be asking yourself, what, oh, what did she find that's so exciting that she has to tell us all about it so early on a Sunday morning---and you'd be right---it is early! Barry is working for another person today at the assisted living home and I have most of the day to myself, so since I'm up early, I thought I'd share. I'm always on the look out for freebies and this weekend I hit one that I wanted to share! Notice the blue gingham paper? It's a free digi! I've tried before to download some and the color doesn't always turn out good enough to use from my printer, but the blue is perfect! In the first picture I used the paper with a Riley stamp and some school paper I've had for years. I always dug up my old Hannah set of school stamps and added some of those for a perfect fun set to give as a gift! Of course it's for sale in my Etsy store! The second card is made using more that came with the free paper! The store is called Clear Dollar Stamps. They carry stamps, paper, and all kinds of goodies. No I don't work for them, but I thought their whole store is good enough to check out! The snowman image is one of several that come in the package of freebies. The best part is that is was already colored and all I did was resize it and print it off! There is also one that you can color in to whatever colors you want it to be! I'd say a really nice find!
Tonight we're finally going to celebrate Hanukkah with the children. We're all headed to Larry's house for dinner. The only thing I had to do was bring dessert! Brownie Bites from Tom Thumb (Safeway) was the perfect thing. Everyone will be so full from dinner and since they are small little cake size bits, they're perfect!
Have a wonderful day and hurry back! Maybe I can find some more wonderful "finds" to share with you!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment