Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please Add Your Thoughts!

Today I am ever so thankful that I have the day off and Madelyn will be there soon to spend the day with me. I have to have the skin tag looked at with the doctor this morning and hopefully everything will be OK, but then it's some girl time!

I thought maybe because it's beginning that time of the year we think about what we have and what we are thankful for, I'd start a list of what I'm thankful for and you could add your thoughts to it! Please take a moment to share with us.

1. I am so thankful and blessed to have a family that loves me no matter what!

2. I am so thankful that I have good true and loving friends that care about me!

3. I am so thankful that my younger son Evan has found a wonderful and loving partner to make his life with. Mandy is a special person just for him!

Can you add your own?

Enjoy the day and hurry back!

Hugs,

P

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea Paula!!!

    1. I have the best family ever.

    2. I've lost a great deal of weight this year.

    3. We've been able to pay our bills, despite some large medical bills this year.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.. I've gotten SO many blessings, I don't know where to start!

    1. I am thankful for a wonderful family whose love I feel despite the distance between us.

    2. I am thankful for a successful year of adjustments into the first year of married life, hubby is absolutely perfect for me. :)

    3. I am thankful for the successful launch of my website, Let's Make Greeting Cards! And for all the people who have helped me build it. ;)

    Thanks again for sharing your cards with us, Paula! This one is just gorgeous!! Flowers, buttons and bows.. three of my favorite things all in one card!

    ReplyDelete